2007-05-01

Dr. Wolfgang Von Bushwick the Barbarian Mother Funky Stay High Dollar Billstir aka Bushwick Bill

Kom på en grej jag ville posta för typ en månad sen! Eftersom jag var inne på Geto Boys innan så måste ju Bushwick Bill reppas, med sin softa insats på comeback singeln "Yes Yes Yall"

LÄS!

del 1

Well this is Chuck Dawg (will you ever love another bitch?)
Fuck nah! (What's your position on a snitch homey?)
Fuck laws! (They say the Beatles was the biggest)
Nigga fuck Paul, and the rest of y'all!
I'm the little motherfucker with the big dick swingin
Nuts still hangin, got hoes singin the blues
Geto Boys in this bitch still bangin
And ain't shit changin (uh-uh) ain't shit changin
Don't like faggots, hate politicians
Can't stand snitches, know the Feds listen
So I, send the whole world a fuck you note
Schumaker's got a desk job, fuck you hoe! (Aww nah!)

del 2

It's like this y'all (this y'all) that y'all (that y'all)
I like to stand and hit it from the back y'all
I ain't the cutest nigga rappin but I still got hoes
Snatch the baddest piece up in this bitch with one eye closed
R. Kelly that's my nigga so I like girls young
18 or 23, black and white, girls cum
Little Richard like the singer, Dick for short but Bill
Short mon from Jamaica, Brooklyn the real
5th Ward my second home, now I'm back to strike
Rap-A-Lot, street music, Geto Boys for life

blir det bättre än såhär? det är frågan!

...and I'm out!

No comments: