2011-01-04

10

Blir en liten playlist av året. Låtarna jag lyssnat på mest under 10.

Årets Playlist(ingen inbördes ranking)
1. Big Boi – Shutterbug
2. Big Boi – The Train Part II
3. Kanye West – All Of The Lights
4. Kanye West – Runaway
5. Drake – The Resistance
6. Lil Wayne – Im Single
7. Rick Ross – Maybach Music III
8. Rick Ross – MC Hammer
9. KRS One feat Grand Puba – 5 %
10. HRSMN – This Shit Right Here
11. Curren$y feat. Jay Electronica & Mos Def – The Day
12. Fat Joe – Valley of Death
13. Nas & Damian Marley – As We Enter
14. Jay Electronica – The Announcement
15. J. Cole – Too Deep For The Intro
16. Little Brother – Tigallo For Dolo
17. Dr Dre – Kush
18. Lloyd Banks – Beamer, Benz Or Bentley
19. Trae Tha Truth – Inkredible
20. Lupe Fiasco – What You Want

Årets groupie
Jonas Grönlund p.g.a. alla hans artiklar om Nicki Minaj. Hans kärlek till henne vet inga gränser, trots att hon egentligen har haft en het vers i sitt liv. IM A MOTHAFUCKING MONSTAH!

Årets vers
Jay Electronicas vers på The Day. Han tar de tillbaka till “tung science” och lyckas säga så jävla mycket samtidigt som det är rakt igenom äkta. Dem inledande raderna om Public Enemy säger allt om vilket geni Jay Electronica är.



My momma told me always call a spade a spade
Be like Chuck D, never be like Flavor Flav,
but that clock around his neck is so fly and the way he complimentin’ Chuckie with that bow tie flow make me feel high so
I'm goin spit it my way, excuse me as I do me cruisin’ rudely down the high way
I'm young, black, intelligent, elegant, blahzay
Back to the thesis
Back to shooting craps and talking smack to the polices
Back to black and gold valleys
Dickies with the creases
Pullin young’uns by the coattails
Schoolin em who the beast is
I pray this flow is dumb enough ugh
I pray my heart is DMC and Rev Run enough
Cause I'm a throw my number up
I'm a throw some chicken bones and feathers on a hundred bucks
And summon up the thunder what?
The Voodoo man is coming bruh
You can't see the forest for the trees
It's okay, I got my jigsaw and my lumbertruck
Tell them boys their run is up

No comments: