2010-07-22

Vad tycker ni om överanvändningen av det nya "flowet" som många nutida rappare använder sig av?

Ni vet vilket jag menar.

Its going down - basement.
I pop the hood - ferrari.

Etc




I am a supa' - dupa - troopa'
Use to the bottom - scuba
So I'm on the grind - skateboard or scooter
'Til I am the king of my castle - Koopa
Dawg, I took a shot at the dark in the industry's sharks
That's surrounded by water - Cuba
I can make a Einstein's mind feel - stupa'
And I can make an insecure bitch feel - supa'
Realest nigga ever - kunta - kinte
Ultra - master - super - sensei, dawg
In the nineth inner we're just tryna' hit a homer
Marge - comprende' - hard - aldentay
M.J. - Jordan or Jackson
Only difference is, I ain't fuckin' with these kids
Shyne - Big, a problem too big
Trick - you nigga's ain't shit - pissed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

älskar det flowet, blir bara bättre desto längre man tar det... :)

//gitte