2009-06-10

" "

Förra året köpte jag ett par utgåvor av hip-hop magasinet XXL. En av dem mest underhållande sektionerna i tidningen heter Negro Please där olika minst sagt roliga citat samlas från rappare vi älskar eller hatar. Kände att det var dags att klottra ner mina favoritcitat.

I don´t even listen to rap. My apartment is too nice to listen to rap in. I have to be in a way more grimy environment to turn any rap music on.
-Kanye West




When I´m in a Ferrari with my shit on, that´s a revolutionary act.
- Nas


Darling I don´t care what nobody think. Talk to me like you talking to Martin Luther King or Malcolm X
- Lil Wayne
I got some of the biggest business deals that y´all can ever fucking think of on the table right now.
- Ja Rule

Hands down, I don´t think there´s an MC nicer than me. I don´t think that it´s about to prove that I am better than other rappers. I think that is undisputed already.
- Busta Rhymes

Haa!

No comments: