2008-06-25

Saigon ft. Just Blaze- Believe It

"The rap figures throwing money in the air like it's pizza dough
People in the hood ain't eating though
I tried to help the labels see the vision
But they lowered me to a subdivision, you gotta be fucking kidding
They'd rather me pretend to be something I'm not
I'm the new Public Enemy, I'm different than Yung Joc
And nah, I ain't dissing, this nigga's up in the Forbes
Shit, I ain't made a dollar trying to rap for the cause"

Saigon-peppet är helt sjukt!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saigon är så djävla fet och den låten är svinfet.. Jag skulle nog vilja säga att efter Jiggören så är jag nog mest sugen på att se Saigon på splashet. Två gamla låtar som du/ni/alla borde gilla är "Desperado" och "Favorite Things".

Anonymous said...

jag reppar dom! ja fyfan, jag är med dig där asså...