2007-12-12

Neffade rhymes

Rap.about.com delar med sig av lite balla rap lyrics.

"Thirty-eight revolve like the sun round the Earth."
-Jay-Z, "It's Hot"
And, Jay-Z skipped all his Geography classes.

"Never let me slip, cause if I slip, then I'm slippin."
- Dr. Dre, "Nuthin' But a 'G' Thang"
Aren't we glad that he eventually decided to hire some serious ghostwriters afterwards?

"My paragraph alone is worth five mics (uh-huh) A twelve song LP, that's thirty-six mics (uh-huh)"
- Redman "5 Boroughs"
Apparently, Reggie Noble's calculator is slightly different from ours.

"First family will gradually lift that ass up like gravity."
- Lil' Fame (of M.O.P.) ("Half and Half")

"Young, black, and famous, with money hangin out the anus."
-Mase ("Can't Nobody Hold Me Down")

"I like them black, white, Puerto Rican, or Haitian Like Japanese, Chinese, or even Asian."
-Chingy ("Balla Baby")
Wow, I didn't realize that China and Japan weren't even part of the Asian continent. Thanks Chingy.

http://rap.about.com/od/toppicks/a/WorstRapLyrics.htm

No comments: